Our last Ofsted Inspection was in February 2015 when Netherbrook Primary School was judged to be a good school.
Some of the comments from the report include:
- The headteacher, other school leaders and governors have made improving teaching a priority.
- Pupils behave well in and around school. They enjoy learning and respect their teachers.
- Pupils are safe in school and say so. Their parents endorse their children’s positive views.
- Relationships between adults and children are good. Bullying and other incidents of unkindness are swiftly dealt with.
- Teachers plan learning carefully and make sure that their classrooms are lively and attractive places in which to learn.
- Teaching assistants make a very valuable contribution to pupils’ learning.
- The school promotes pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural life well and prepares them effectively for life in modern Britain.
You can read the full report below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.